At the altitude of 1700m above the sea level Sirubari village is situated. The village is really pretty Gurung settlement. People are friendly. The climate remains perfectly September – June. The village is very fine for touristic and also for non touristic guest. Village tourism, a recent innovation, is successfully demonstrated at Sirubari in Syangja a half day way from Pokhara. A managemnt committee manages and organizes everything for visitors. In a village there 60 houses and few offering you warm guest accommodation with family atmosphere. Everything evening people of Gurung show you the cultural dance of Gurung people in gurung life style.
The village is mixtures of Buddhist, Hindu or Shaman. The region has found grate no of flora and fauna. And two hills nearby providing stunning views of Nepal s western Himalayas. The season is September to June and while staying there visitors can visit cottage industries such as traditional handicrafts and paper making and a plant nursery covering 380 hectares of flora, including one million trees and plants. There are also two small lakes nearby and bird watching and wildlife observation are possible. Sirubari won the PATA Gold Award 2001 in the Heritage & Culture – Heritage Category.
Day 01: At Tribhuwan International Airport, you re arrive. Then our airport representatives offer you welcome scarf at airport and then transfer to you very nice hotel through our comfortable personal jeep/car.
Day 02: Next day we make you visit very interesting and historical palaces and world cultural Heritages Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhu (monkey temple) and Patan Durbar Square and on your request we also arrange Nagarkot sightseeing tours too with our professional tour guide.
Day 03: Now we approximately six hours travel by wonderful bus, reached at Pokhara, where we spend our night, on evening program of fewa boating & visit to lake side lifestyle makes us unforgettable evening.
Day 04: After the pretty breakfast we drive from Pokhara to Sirubarivis Bhatkhola and take lunch at Darua. After few hours of journey we reach at Shirubari and takes night in Shirubari village.
Day 05: Sirubari- Village tour Visit to Panchumul high school. Lunch back with families at home stays interact with home stay families and watch a cultural show and home stay in Shirubari village.
Day 06: Sirubari Hike to Midian Kharka and Thumro observe sunrise view. Lunch with families at homes stay, Grope attractive at village gompa followed culture program, Dinner with families at home and home stay in Sirubari village.
Day 07: Walk back to the Arjunchaupari and drive back to Pokhara and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 08: Depart for Pokhara to Kathmandu (6/7 hr driving Pokhara to Kathmandu) or Afternoon flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu 30 min flight Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Free Day in Kathmandu or Departure your next Destination.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure.
- One day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- In trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Transportation- to/from trek starting & ending point
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Trained trekking guide and porter, necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
- Comprehensive first aid box for the trekking.
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea/coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide & porter.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case trek effected by natural calamities
- Personal trekking equipment for the trek.